Duo AC-LED Color Options Light Bars Undercabinet Light is a bold and innovative concept for the under cabinet space with a three-way rocker switch that toggles between On/Off, 2700K warm, and 3000K cool color temperatures. Duo is free of projected heat, UV, and infrared radiation, great for illuminating heat and color sensitive perishables, apparel, artwork, and collectibles. A built in parabolic reflector creates an edge lit uniform light free of hotspot reflections over kitchen counters in a 1" slim profile that tucks away nicely hidden from plain sight. The space between diffusers is minimized when joining more than 1 light bar together creating a visually seamless line of illumination. Duo Light Bars are line voltage and can be wired directly to 120V romex or BX. Each light bar includes an "I" connector to join more than 1 together with additional cords and accessories for longer runs.
- Collection: Undercabinet And Task
- Country of Origin: China
- Warranty: 5 Years Functional, 2 Years Finish (8-Inch, 12-Inch, 18-Inch, 24-Inch, 30-Inch), 5 Years (36-Inch, 42-Inch)
- Dimming: ELV (100-10%), TRIAC (100-10%)
- Available in various sizes and finishes
- 8-Inch: 8"L X 2.75"W X 1"H
- 12-Inch: 12"L X 2.75"W X 1"H
- 18-Inch: 18"L X 2.75"W X 1"H
- 24-Inch: 24"L X 2.75"W X 1"H
- 30-Inch: 30"L X 2.75"W X 1"H
- 36-Inch: 36"L X 2.75"W X 1"H
- 42-Inch: 42"L X 2.75"W X 1"H
- 8-Inch: 1 X 6W 120V integrated LED module; 330 lumens, 90 CRI, 2700K/3000K (included)
- 12-Inch: 1 X 8W 120V integrated LED module; 475 lumens, 90 CRI, 2700K/3000K (included)
- 18-Inch: 1 X 10W 120V integrated LED module; 545 lumens, 90 CRI, 2700K/3000K (included)
- 24-Inch: 1 X 15W 120V integrated LED module; 930 lumens, 90 CRI, 2700K/3000K (included)
- 30-Inch: 1 X 17.5W 120V integrated LED module; 1095 lumens, 90 CRI, 2700K/3000K (included)
- 36-Inch: 1 X 19.5W 120V integrated LED module; 1305 lumens, 90 CRI, 2700K/3000K (included)
- 42-Inch: 1 X 22.5W 120V integrated LED module; 1445 lumens, 90 CRI, 2700K/3000K (included)
- Listing: ETL Listed, cETL Listed, Title 24, Energy Star
- Extruded aluminum
CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning
Shipping & Returns
Calculated Shipping costs on orders can be viewed in your shopping cart after entering the ship-to zip code.
Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, and other destinations are available for an additional fee and are subject to change. Expedited Delivery may also be available for an additional charge.
Please contact 1-888-484-CITY (2489) or email us at email@example.com to receive a shipping quote.
RETURNS | CANCELLATIONS
City Lights SF accepts General Returns on most of our products within 30 days of receipt as long as the product is new, uninstalled, and in its original packaging. Items that are special order, made to order, and non-returnable can not be returned and will be noted on the product page. Restocking fees may apply and can vary depending on the brand and the product. Some manufacturers charge restocking fees on returned or exchanged products. City Lights SF has worked with all our partner brands to offer you the best possible return terms. Please log in to your account to initiate a return.
Cancellations on orders vary by product and by the manufacturer. To request a cancellation, Please contact 1-888-484-CITY (2489) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If the item has shipped, cancellation is not possible. Items that are special order, made to order, and non-returnable items can not be canceled. Cancellation requests may take 24-48 hours. If your order does ship before receiving confirmation, you may request a return authorization.
See FULL DETAILS on all Policies.
Reviews & FAQ
Customer Reviews (Be the first to leave a review)
If you have a product-related question please contact 1-888-484-CITY (2489) or email us at email@example.com
|WAC is an awarding-winning lighting brand focused on sustainability and in-house manufacturing. WAC Lighting's portfolio focuses on addressing known problems or meeting unfulfilled needs with lighting solutions in commercial, residential, and hospitality settings. City Lights is extensively familiar with WAC's energy-efficient, long-lasting LED lighting solutions and can guide you toward the best choice for your project.|